Bing Shue, MD, FACS is a Board-certified general and vascular surgeon who joined The Vascular Experts in 2019. Dr. Shue specializes in integrated vascular surgery.
Previously, Dr. Shue was the Assistant Professor of Vascular Surgery at the University of Connecticut Health Center. Dr. Shue completed his residency in the Vascular Surgery division at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center. He is a member of the Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery, the American Medical Association and the Society for Vascular Surgery.
- St. Mary’s
- Undergraduate – Pennsylvania State University: Bachelor of Science
- Medical Education – Jefferson Medical College: Doctor of Medicine
- Residency – University of Massachusetts Medical Center: Vascular Surgery
- Connecticut State License
- Federal Drug Enforcement Administration Registration
- Vascular Surgery Board Certification
- American Medical Association
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery
- Society for Vascular Surgery