Elizabeth Evans, MS, APRN, ANP-C has been a Board-certified Adult Nurse Practitioner since 2005, graduating from San Diego State University with a Masters in Science and a focus as a Clinical Nurse Specialist and an Adult and Geriatric Nurse Practitioner. She completed her undergraduate studies at Florida State University, graduating with a BSN in 1995.
Elizabeth has been treating patients with Venous Insufficiency and performing cosmetic and medically necessary sclerotherapy for almost ten years. Prior to joining The Vascular Experts in 2018, Elizabeth spent three years working for Circulatory Centers treating patients with venous insufficiency. Previously, she spent two years at Jefferson Radiology in Farmington, CT. While there, she primarily treated venous patients. She has also practiced as a Nurse Practitioner at Pacific Endovascular in Honolulu, HI, working in Interventional Radiology and working in Gastroenterology in La Mesa, CA. Her past experience as an RN includes endoscopy, critical care, organ transplant, and oncology.
- Undergraduate Education – Florida State University: Bachelor of Science, Nursing
- Medical Education – San Diego State University: Master of Science, Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse License
- ACLS Certification
- CPR Certification
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners