Jaime S. Strachan MD, FACS is a Board-certified general and vascular surgeon who specializes in vascular and endovascular techniques for the treatment of arterial and venous disease.
After finishing his training, Dr. Strachan returned to Connecticut as the Director of Endovascular Surgery with the Danbury Office of Physician Services (affiliated with Danbury Hospital) and then moved to private practice in the Waterbury area. Dr. Strachan joined The Vascular Experts in 2009, continuing to serve patients in the greater Waterbury area. Dr. Strachan’s particular areas of interest include both open and endovascular surgical techniques for the treatment of PVD (peripheral vascular disease), PAD (peripheral artery disease), varicose veins, aneurysms and dialysis access. He currently serves as Chief of Vascular Surgery at Waterbury Hospital and Saint Mary’s Hospital.
- Waterbury Hospital
- Saint Mary’s Hospital
- Griffin Hospital
- Medical Education – Superior Institute of Basic Science in Havana and the Cuba General Calixto Garcia Hospital
- Residency – Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Vascular Access Society of the Americas
- Society of Vascular Surgery – American College of