Jonathan N. Bowman, MD, FACS joined The Vascular Experts in 2012. He is a Board-certified general and vascular surgeon.
Dr. Bowman spent one year as a U.S. Air Force attending general surgeon stationed at Osan Air Base in South Korea. Dr. Bowman subsequently served as an attending vascular surgeon at the Walter Reed National Naval Medical Center. During his tenure at Walter Reed, Dr. Bowman deployed to Afghanistan and served as a vascular surgeon at Bagram Air Field. Dr. Bowman specializes in treatment of peripheral arterial disease, abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms, acute and chronic deep vein thrombosis, carotid artery disease, hemodialysis access, and varicose veins. His particular area of interest is minimally invasive endovascular techniques.
- Stamford Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital
- Medical Education – University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Residency – University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and Wilford Hall Medical Center: General Surgery
- Mount Sinai Hospital – Vascular Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Uniformed Services of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, MD – Assistant Professor
- Society of Vascular Surgery