Kaveh Shahmohammadi, MD, RPVI joined The Vascular Experts in 2013 and is a Board-certified vascular surgeon.
Dr. Shahmohammadi specializes in endovascular and open management of peripheral arterial disease, limb salvage, diabetic foot ulcer, carotid disease as well as aortoiliac occlusive and aneurysmal disease. He also has special interest in management of venous disease including varicose veins and deep vein thrombosis.
- Waterbury Hospital
- St. Mary’s Hospital
- Griffin Hospital
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Medical Education – Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Residency – University of Connecticut School of Medicine: General Surgery, Trauma and Surgical Critical Care
- Boston University Medical Center – Vascular and Endovascular
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery
- American Medical Association