Kristine C. Lane, PA-C joined The Vascular Experts in 2018. She graduated from Drexel University with a Master in Health Science as a Physician Assistant.
Kristine held a Surgical Physician Assistant position at Shoreline Surgical Associates, where she primarily treated patients with a variety of vascular complications including peripheral arterial disease and venous insufficiencies. Additionally, she has extensive experience in performing Sclerotherapy for the treatment of spider veins. Previously, she worked in the Adult Urgent Care and Pediatric Emergency Room at St. Mary’s Hospital in Waterbury, CT.
Her certifications include Connecticut Physician Assistant License, Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certified and Basic Life Support (BLS) Certified.
- Undergraduate– Fordham University: Bachelor of Science majoring in Chemistry
- Post-Baccalaureate Education – New York University
- Medical Education – Drexel University: Physician Assistant, Master of Health Science Program
- Connecticut Physician Assistant License
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Alpha Eta Society – Drexel University Chapter
- Pi Alpha National Honor Society for Physician Assistants
- Who’s Who Among Students in American College and Universities
- American Academy of Physician Assistants