Kyle Bonura, PA-C joined The Vascular Experts this year. He graduated from the University of Bridgeport Physician Assistant Institute with a Master of Science as a Physician Assistant. Bonura also attended St. Vincent’s College where he received an Associate of Science in Radiography.
Prior to joining The Vascular Experts team, Kyle served as a Physician Assistant in Emergency Medicine at Yale New Haven Hospital, where he was responsible for procedure based care and independent medical decision making of acute illnesses. Additionally, he served as a Physician Assistant at an Urgent Care Center and held a Radiologic Technologist position at Yale New Haven Hospital. Kyle was instrumental in Yale New Haven Hospital’s launch of a groundbreaking software, “EPIC,” a gold standard for electronic medical records.
His certifications include Connecticut State Licensed Physician Assistant and Radiographer, American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Undergraduate Education – Sacred Heart University: Bachelor of Science majoring in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Medical Education – St. Vincent’s College: Associate of Science majoring in Radiography
- Medical Education – University of Bridgeport Physician Assistant Institute: Master of Science
- Connecticut State Licensed Physician Assistant
- Connecticut State Licensed Radiographer
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists