Marsel Huribal, MD, FACS is a Board-certified general and vascular surgeon who specializes in vascular and endovascular techniques for the treatment of arterial and venous disease.
After finishing his training, Dr. Huribal returned to Fairfield County and worked in private practice with an established vascular surgical practice until 2001 when he founded Southern Connecticut Vascular Center – The Vascular Experts. Dr. Huribal’s particular areas of interest include the endovascular repair of aortic and thoracic aneurysms. Special interest includes the treatment of varicose veins using the most advanced procedures approved by the FDA. Dr. Huribal was one of the first vascular surgeons in Connecticut to perform the endovenous ablation (closure) of varicose veins, offering in-office relief to patients suffering from painful leg varicosities.
Dr. Huribal is the Senior Partner of The Vascular Experts.
- Stamford Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Griffin Hospital
- ECHN (Manchester)
- St. Mary’s
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center
- Medical Education – American University of the Caribbean
- Residency – Yale Affiliated Regional Surgical Program (YARSP) at Bridgeport Hospital: General Surgery
- SUNY Buffalo and Millard Fillmore Hospital – Vascular Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- New York Academy of Science
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgeons
- European Society for Vascular Surgeons
- Southern Connecticut Vascular Society