Megan F. Shue, MD, RPVI is a vascular surgeon who joined the Vascular Experts in 2017. Dr. Shue treats the full spectrum of both arterial and venous disease.
Prior to joining The Vascular Experts, Dr. Shue completed her residency in Vascular Surgery at Indiana University School of Medicine where she received multiple teaching awards and was involved in clinical trials for management of critical limb ischemia and carotid disease. Dr. Shue’s clinical interests include endovascular and open management of aneurysmal, carotid and peripheral arterial disease.
- Lawrence + Memorial Hospital
- Manchester Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital
- Undergraduate – State University of New York at Buffalo
- Medical Education – State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Residency – Indiana University School of Medicine, Division of Vascular Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Society for Vascular and Endovascular Surgery