Timothy C. Stewart, PA-C is a native of New Zealand and is a current member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. Tim has been a part of The Vascular Experts team since 2017. He attended the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, where he obtained his Master of Physician Assistant Practice, and completed a Surgical residency at Norwalk Hospital located in Norwalk, CT through the Yale School of Medicine. He brings numerous years of both vascular and surgical clinical experience to patients at The Vascular Experts.
Prior to joining The Vascular Experts team, Tim served as the Chief Physician Assistant for the Vascular/Thoracic Surgery Department at Norwalk Hospital, where he was responsible for all aspects of pre-, intra- and post-operative patient care in both emergency and inpatient settings. His extensive treatment knowledge includes vascular surgery and endovascular care, in addition to advanced robotic training for thoracic surgery, and Acute Trauma/Critical Care management.
His certifications include the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), Fundamental Critical Care Support (FCCS) and Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), as well as American Heart Association’s Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
Tim’s advanced medical knowledge and clinical skill make him a valued asset to both patients and The Vascular Experts’ team as a whole.
- Undergraduate Education – Westmont College: Bachelor of Science Majoring in Biology
- Medical Education – University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine: Master of Physician Assistant Practice
- Residency – Yale School of Medicine: Surgical Residency
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Fundamental Critical Care Support (FCCS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- American Heart Association BLS/ACLS
- Scott Dareff Memorial Award for Excellence in Clinical Instruction
- American Academy of Physician Assistants